Monday, August 20, 2012

Model Monday: A New House!

So.... I have tried to do Model Monday before...  But the house I was using never really worked for my purpose.  It was too small and not very easy to change around (I chose very bright colors for the walls lol!).  So anyway, I like to browse Craigslist every now and then one of my main searches is 'dollhouse'.

I found the deal of the century (or so I think)!  I bought this house specifically for taking photographs of my items and of course my little models will move in there and take care of the place!


The house is an old farm house with wood floors and bright open rooms!  From the story the lady told me about it I believe it must be at least 40 years old.  The surprise that I got when I picked up the house is that it comes fully furnished!!!!!!!  With accessories and everything!!  I think all the miniatures that come with it have been collected over the lifetime of the house and just put in bags waiting for someone to play with them!


So here is the Modelmen Family being welcomed home!  Murph, Esmerelda and their son, Paulie!  My goal is to have Model Monday to show you the Modelmen enjoying their new home and also showcase some of my new miniatures that will be available in my Etsy store!  It will be kind of like a storybook catalog lol.   I hope that makes sense!





Happy Monday everyone! -Ara




No comments:

Post a Comment