Thursday, June 7, 2012

Big Birthday SALE!!!

 My dear daughter has turned one and it is time to celebrate!!!!  We had an Alice in Wonderland themed party and so now I am having a party on my Etsy site as well!  All Wonderland items have been marked down and are ready to move!  This sale will only last through next friday (6/15/12) so take advantage while you can!

Of course I had to put a photo of my own little Alice (Bella)!


Here are some of the new Wall Hangings that you can find in my store that are crazy cheap!!


 There are still some Wonderland upholstered chairs left in my store (sorry all of the Alice chairs are gone but there is a White Queen chair!)


I also have these fun toadstool stools that would be fun for an outdoor scene or a fairy scene!


Thanks for taking a look and I hope you find something in my store you like!  Off to chase my baby down and get her to take a nap!  phew!  Happy Birthday Bella!!!

Just click the link to the right to go to my store or you can click here. **Look for the items that say BDAY SALE in the title.**  Thanks! Ara



1 comment:

  1. My how quickly the time passes!

    Your Bella is so big and so precious!

    and, I see that the green chair sold, good for you, Ara! :)

    ReplyDelete